How many pharmaceutical executives does it take to screw in a light bulb?
(By Prescription Access Litigation)
- One to screw in the light bulb;
- One to file a patent for “A method for insertion of a light-emitting glass fixture into a power source by rotational motion”;
- One to create an ad encouraging consumers to “Ask your electrician if SuperBright XR is right for you”;
- One to sue the manufacturers of cheaper, longer-lasting, but equally bright, compact fluorescent light bulbs;
- One to launch an awareness campaign for Chronic Darkness Syndrome;
- One to testify before Congress against government negotiation on the price of light bulbs; and
- One to lobby against the importation of cheaper Canadian light bulbs.